While wandering around the sex and kink side of Twitter and bloggers looking for blog post inspiration, I came across 30 questions posted on Mrs Jones blog, and originally from Brigit Delaney’s blog.
These 30 questions give me some direction and ideas for blog topics to look into writing here on the blog. As I write an entry, I will update this list and link each question to the relevant blog post.
Thanks again for the inspiration Mrs Jones and Brigit Delaney.
- How do you define “awesome” sex (i.e. what makes sex better than good)?
- How do you feel about PDA? (You can take this as far as “kinks in public,” too.)
- What are your sure-fire turn-ons (and/or turn-offs)?
- What do you think about when you masturbate?
- What are your thoughts about porn?
- What are your thoughts on foreplay? Favorite types? Best experiences? Wishes?
- What parts of your lover’s body are you most drawn to? (If you don’t currently have a lover, feel free to consider past or future lovers.)
- Consider a moment in your life of great sensuality, eroticism, or sexuality. Then answer the questions that Mary Oliver does in her poem “Gratitude” as they apply to that moment.
- If you were to “recreate” the early days of your favorite sexy relationship, what would they look like? Would you change anything?
- What do you want more of in your sex life?
- Would you ever visit a sex therapist? What would be the reason and what do you think their advice would be for you?
- Is there anything about sex that embarrasses you, causes shame or fear, or makes you nervous? Or…what’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during sex?
- What do you tend to fantasize or dream about when it comes to sex? What kinds of porn or kink are you drawn to?
- If you were to create a sexy playlist intended for a hot date at home, what would be on it?
- What are your love languages and how do they apply to your sexual needs? What about your lover?
- How do you feel about being naked?
- What’s your favorite way to be seduced?
- Do you have any trust issues surrounding sex or your sexual relationship(s)?
- What do you look like, and sound like, when sex feels good for you?
- What is the most sexually daring thing you’ve ever done?
- In your opinion, what does it mean to be good in bed?
- Have you ever had sex in a public place?
- When and how did you lose your virginity, and how did you feel about it? How do you feel about it now?
- Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time, watched others have sex, been watched? If not, would you?
- How often do you masturbate and what works best for you?
- What are you most grateful or thankful for in your sex life?
- What is your favorite sexual position, and why?
- Have you ever had an “inappropriate” crush? What was it about that person that drew you in, and what made it “not okay”?
- Have you (or would you) ever tried role play? What roles are you drawn to?
- Are you more dominant or submissive (or a bit of both)?
Last updated: February 26, 2023